Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Homemade Rabbit Waters

my two new gold pieces

Good evening, dear reader:)
While I just Desperate Housewives look and a Twix White eating bar, I edit photos for this blog post: "My sleeping rhythm is currently totally in the bucket, because I work either lunch or dinner and so am awake a long time and then sleep until the wee hours: 'D
Today was the way the WiiSpiel FINALLY what I had ordered Buecher.de: New Super Mario Bros. Since it was delivered only to the parents of my friend, was still all kinds of candy here, hehehe <3

And now I have to tell you a story from yesterday. It was maybe 7:20 or almost 7:30 and I just YOUR blog examines her new post in which she told of her super bargain. The Zara-star-dress for € 9.99 for which I already crept around for a while, but in the end what I was always too expensive. I jumped up spontaneously and sit on my bike and I drove into the city ... and guess what ... :)


Excuse my tousled hair, but I am shortly before geplumst out of bed, "And I love the dress now, can not wait to run it <3

Then I ran short of being and time to check the situation through the store to Up-To-Date, know that? And then I discovered on another sale rack this cute skirt I already had for weeks anhimmel (did), but 26 € with too much. And now ... guess what ... it cost only € 7.99 !



So, I say goodbye now runs and now have no more Desperate Housewives, but Vampire Diaries. I find the show totally boring and stupid and too Twilight-inspired, so I am now looking Life and Crossing Jordan:>

In this sense I wish you a nice rest week! :)
1000 kisses, Lydia <3

PS: We have not forgotten that we have cracked the 1,000 readers and our HUGE happy: D Thank you, thank you, thank you. We have already announced that we will do something, but you must wait a little longer. We are planning on making, and do:>

0 comments:

Post a Comment