Thursday, January 14, 2010

Advantages And Disadavantages Of Dbms

make a wish.

Aloha my friends,

come at last, I sometimes help me to put in front of my laptop and type something. The last few days I lay in bed warm and was allowed to sip tea. Since Wednesday, my friend and I have so much time and vacation for us both. This free time I have today, for example, used with it to plan my upcoming renovation and redesign of my room. These are, of course we first moved into the famous Swedish IKEA Möbelkaufkaus . Pure inspiration! Also, a new wardrobe soon be here, as I open this suspension of my clothes just can not see. Do you know the PAX wardrobes? Heavenly ... somewhere must have purchased my achievements be stored so well, huh? :) I've actually already

a clear idea of my new room. Beige and white tones combined with my black furniture metal bed will decorate my room. Pictures you will surely get to face that will still take something.

However, I would like to know if anyone of you knows more pages, where you can gather inspiration? Whether site, LiveJournal, Blogspot, etc. Bring it on:)

from a forum I have already recommended the following pages, maybe someone can also use good grade:



skirt: H & M / Jumper: ZARA / Over Knees: Goertz / Cloth: Only

As you may already twitter or have the right found on our blog, our readership feeds slowly toward the 1000. As we announced in our last video have that we organize this sum is a record competition, since now you asked! We could now of course buy something and give away, but it also something new was needed, huh? What would you do you have, you have ideas or suggestions for us? We owe you this impressive number, and therefore want to also meet YOUR needs. So go comment on it! :)

Tschüsssiiii,

Valentina

0 comments:

Post a Comment