Saturday, January 23, 2010

Example Of Welcome Address In A Program

I did it!

Hallihallloo!

before yesterday was my first official day as a trained media designer , because on Wednesday this week I was allowed to pickup possible my diploma:) I was super excited to finally learn all of my results and could not sleep even the night before. I wrote my exams in December last year and had therefore between the years sitting on hot coals and wait. It was so annoying! Really!

The ceremony at the school is incredibly lasted 30 minutes because we were only a few graduates. I preferred my final paper for six months, so have made use of the whole grade, only 28 of 70 media design graduate.

am Following the presentation of the testimony I went with a friend in the city and there was beaten to death with her time, because we had to spend a total of 5 hours there, as the table in The following party location was reserved only by 19 clock. We have scoured almost every business in the city and in the end was again initiated with a champagne on our test results:) Cheers!



The following evening was a resounding success. We went to a bar Australian in Darmstadt and have beaten us there, the stomach full and strong, the cocktail list up and down tries (okay, not really, of course;)). It feels weird to not to stay in higher education, this sentiment certainly know some of you. It is now first a huge load from a fallen, right?

As mentioned above, we were a total of 5 hours in the city. If yes, of course, logically, that there is also some in plastic bags and thus moved in my possession:>



H & M


H & M


H & M dress
(? nightgown) from the Sonia Rykiel collection reduced from € 39.95 to € 9:>



This jacket was great, at 20 € C & , A reduced




In Tally Weijl I fell in love with these great transgressors


H & M


My recommendation: Kneipp bath with essential oils
it in a larger version;)



desire whispers by Melina Gerosa Bellows / Mängelexemplar Sarah Kuttner (great book)


SIX !


hair bands of H & M


Pimkie - reduced to 9 € Juhu! :)


H & M / Mueller

Last night was then boiled with Johanna ❤ for my friend and my family to celebrate the day (Wednesday) and gossip to the dolls.

Thanks for the wonderful evening sweet, I know the unauthorized person is reading you;)


Check out my look on LOOKBOOK




top: Pimkie / Rock: H & M / tights: C & A / Cardigan: ZARA /
bag: no name / Headband: Mueller / Chain: Accessorize / Nail Polish: p2 015 gracious


Have still a nice weekend dear ones! Kisses and hugs ❤

,

Valentina

0 comments:

Post a Comment