Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What Message To Send My Friends For New Baby Born

/ h & m / outfits

Hey everybody! :)

The winter makes me really angry. Snow pictures are all well and good, but it's so cold, it is dark so early, it's just uncomfortable outside. Not even during the day it gets really bright, the sky is gray, is not a soul out there. The city is automatically or gray and full of slush. This is so depressing. I will finally back the summer or spring. I want to be awakened by the sun and it will still be bright if my lunch shift is over. I want the window open the whole day, so wind is in my room. I want all my clothes and pantyhose without 3 Cardigans can carry 2. I want all my tops at last run, without that I bury it under 10 layers of fabric. I want from the chirping of birds are awake and then go at 10 clock in the morning on Woog here (It's a lake right outside my front door), this coat , the Valentina, RED has, I have bought in Blue, for 5 € in H & M sale.

PRIMARK

If I must praise one at Primark, then there are definitely shoes and accessories, even if it sometimes looks like this:



In these shoes I have now love and my love was then again larger when I discovered the price: 9 €




The two blazers I was only spotting table, despite the low price for 5 € per piece ... However, I had it then and I could all right outfits imagine this:>


For 3 € I can get hold of this great red blazer <3

Then I actually have not bought a beautiful waist belt, with a beautiful buckle, but I have forgotten, of course - but it gets him to face, promised! In addition, yet a great dark blue headband with a huge Fabric loop:>

ORSAY

a beautiful black (the picture it looks blue!) High-waist skirt with a fabulous "pattern" for 9.90 €

NEW YORKER

A real suede leather jacket for only 19.95 €! Jackets can not just have enough and that shirt dress, what you see is also an achievement of the last days. It is from Vero Moda and I paid € 14.95 for it, it was just love at first sight <3

Then I once again plunged into the accident, I have visited the H & M online shop and give thanks with with all my heart that there is the monthly statement, however, almost anything from the sale <3



Then I have an outfit from last week, which I like actually quite happy when I'm uninspired times regarding my outfits :) The cardigan that I wear, MATTER OF PRIMARK <3

LYDIA

Cardigan: Primark / Chain: H & M / Treggins: Pieces / Shoes: C & A / Scarf: H & M
Then there was my beloved studded leather jacket by C & A and my studded bag by Zara

VALENTINA

sweater, skirt, butt shorts: H & M / chain and bag: Primark / Shoes: Shoe4You



Thus, in this sense: good evening and we read this week certainly. I hope so, that Vale and I'll meet this week. I must give her her gift and yet it seems to me as if I had not seen already 3 years ;___;

Kisses <3
Lydia <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment