Sunday, January 17, 2010

Solution Weird Feeling Left Abdomen

has yet to start it, it's already over

And by that I mean my weekend ... Good evening
first:) Today unusually early, because I go to the movies with my friend and before there is a tasty dish: duck with dumplings and red cabbage, yummy. We will then look at the movie AVATAR, of course, in 3D and I'm very excited. When I look around me look at the trailer and the lead story in mind, there are only two possibilities: Either I will find the film Supergut OR I'll hate him: 'D Let's see, I will report on any case, either here or on my own blog. Oh and before I "forget (and I would like to return to the title): I had this week only one day off. Namely, today. And because they wanted to talk me also know that I work, but I said NO. And next week I would like to have only 5 working days.

So We sometimes go to FAHSIONTEIL :) I have brought you the first time today an outfit that I wore last week sometime and I really like very much. I have argued since the first time my new favorite dress from ZARA:) click to



(Please, somehow it looks like I would look very bad if the image is scaled down)
Dress: ZARA / Cardigan: Blue Velvet / Jacket: C & A / Boots: C & A Chain: SIX / Bag: ZARA / Scarf: H & M


And what I would like you also reports (I have however recently Time, some other things can get hold of the SALE - I show them to you one other time or is it they're going to see the outfits) that I bought myself an infamous nail polish and that on Ebay.com, for a mere € 5.90 inc shipping. Here in Germany, so the costs 12-14 € and that is me just simply too much for a nail polish. Drum roll. You're going to know probably all ...






I am already totally on the nail varnish and I find it curious when he arrives home. He was at 15.01. sent and I hope that is not all it takes too long:) Knowledgeable because someone can, and tell me how long the Shipping from America to Germany, on average, take? :)
What am I waiting even longer the second part is my H & M Stuff (leather dress, a beige jacket, body and loop chain letter) and I also hope that next week they finally eintrudelt.

So, for now I have nothing more to tell. I must now make up, blow-dry my hair and enjoy the delicious food and then have my friend and I even go:)

a beautiful Sunday evening and a good start into the new week!
Besitos, Lydia \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment