Saturday, January 2, 2010

Halal Food In Florida,buenos Aires

London ♡

Hello:) We

her certainly on my Twitter account have noticed, it went for me right after Christmas with a flight to London. On Tuesday I'm back safely on the evening German soil on the surface and have much to tell, of course. For this post here is not beyond the dimensions that I have all the London images on my second blog together, watch so much fun:)

Before I show you my yield from London, I have a few achievements and photographic impressions from last year)

Just before I flew to London, I again met with Lydia. In Luisen Center in Darmstadt, we have again concerned at the last minute Christmas gifts and we all threw on the H & M SALE. My yield you see on the pictures below:)

The Louise Centre in Darmstadt

try our small selection to in the dressing room;)

this rock I had with the New Year's Eve outfit in the post earlier on:)



skirt with Pallietten:)


This Was outside the chain's SALE for 10 € and taken on projects such as Lydia given away at Christmas:)

Sun .. and now we get to my LONDON yield. I must say that we went directly to the shopping BOXING DAY . The "boxing day" in London is the date on which the SALE begins. So you can imagine what was going on. THE HELL!

Fortunately we were able to grab this bargain:) In Accessorize was much reduced for the half and gave it to Primark to 10% off everything . As the sweat has, jostling and worth schupsen! : P

Topshop

bershka

H&M / Dorothy Perkins

Topshop

Primark / Straßenverkäufer

Primark

Accessorize

Topshop

Primark - to go with my ring :)

H & M

Hard Rock T-shirts for treasure (left) and me (right)

When Lydia and I are the last times have taken in 2009 were again fired automatic pictures:)




OUTFITS
The new dress had in London, of course, run directly be:)

dress: Topshop / Cardigan, Beanie and chain H & M / Shoes: Deichmann (brown boots)



Dress XXL sweater: H & M / fur vest : Takko / Jewelry: H & M / Shoes: Shoe4You

Sun .. and is equivalent to my friend back from leave and so we hide both of us certainly to bed and look at photos and countless episodes of Scrubs:)



Hugs & kisses,

Valentina

0 comments:

Post a Comment