Sunday, January 10, 2010

Do Women Like Genitile Hair Of Men

favorite tights primark

Good evening, dear readers! :)
My friend is now back for 5 days in Mannheim and has left me here alone: (But what should that be Today is Sunday for me. Personally, Blog, Day as just, every time and is now particularly blogged a lot and I row me up and blogging also at this veschneiten Sunday night:) The Schnne is beautiful, but I have rumgeweint have recently how much I hate the cold . But we come to something that I love: SALE! <3



And of course I'm not around it there was to get hold of:) And I was quite successful, which I have to leave me: P And of course I'll still not contain what I could get hold of this:) In others, but also my H & M Stuff (or part thereof) arrived, which I am the last Post showed. The rest (jacket with studs, chain loop, chain body and leather dress!) Is probably next week. The Rock and the € 4.95 top, you can still see in the picture could / also be considered. Super parts:)


The chain I have not myself buy it, but got them from Valentina for Christmas and got it but you have not shown:)


This chain was there with my H & M Stuff and It was instantly love at first sight. I was still not initially rather very pleased in the end I am disappointed: D


This chain was also at the H & M Stuff it. I think they are great even if I have imagined bigger:)


this ring I've even ordered. I wanted him for so long and now he was reduced to 1.90 €:)


Jens shirt. Of 22 reduced to 10 €. Saw and immediately fell <3 Nur angezogen sieht es besser aus :)


Many of these boots will surely recognize. Pimkie. Many have then ordered the online shop at the 50% discount, but I had to work. Now they were reduced by half in the store:)


have which I discovered at that time in Pimkie, but to me they were too expensive, however. Now gabs New on additional 50% discount <3


favorite skirt. get hold of the H & M sale for 5 €:>


The dress I had to ZARA schonmal a while ago, but it has since cost another 40 €. Now it was about half reduced <3


These gloves I had to buy again (was actually a Christmas present!), But I lost them on the bus: (


The parka from the H & M Stuff . I love love love him <3


Then I have an outfit for you. The fur scarf that her in the picture see, I was able to get hold of in the sale of H & M and that for only 5 €:) I've even made each day to make an outfit picture and it looks like folded the so far very good, because I still have 3 more in store - serve> the week, but have my tripod, as my friend - the SUPER PHOTOGRAPHER:: of the last few days just 'D - is gone!


skirt: H & M / tights: H & M / shell: H & M / Chain: H & M / Scarf: H & M / Shoes: Pimkie / Jacket: C & A

So, nice start to the week I want you.
kiss, Lydia <3

PS: As always, ALL images are clickable! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment