Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Extreme-curves Free Pic

Alter Schwede!

Hello my friends!

Jajajaaaa, finally a new post. Lange hats lasted but now I can sign and we are back again. In recent weeks, I personally had my head somewhere else than in fashion, beauty and co., Then I got sick and was lying flat with 39 degrees fever. At the moment I still see light like a zombie, so there is unfortunately no outfit post from me. Im Sorry ...
was now the fever to my friend passed on, the hard drinking tea and sucking cough drops;) Otherwise, we collect very busy for our raffle XXL, which will be held later this month. You can be really excited, there are many very gannnnz great things for you there! We you see the blog stunted not quite as much as it will appear. But we do better!

was otherwise the days of the first part of my H & M purchase order. Much was only just for fun ordered, because I just love the part at home in peace to try and create outfits ever. Sometimes really come out very nice combinations of things which it had not done in the shop in my dressing room:)
Much has returned, as I currently very picky I want to see and do not hang the 37 528 millionth flower skirt in my crowded closet.




As you can see, was kept from the XXL package not much
shirt dress, purple Samtkleidchen <3, Top, Cardigan und ein Top (nicht im Bild).

missing only the summer;)






The tights were not H & M ordered, but bought at the store.
4.59 .-



Tschüsssiii!

Valentina

0 comments:

Post a Comment