Friday, February 19, 2010

Flip Ultra Hd Firmware

interview? Juhu! But what to wear?

That was my first thought was added. It should be something trendy but not too fancy and not too upscale. It should be something more exotic than anyone else knows, but not too unusual. My whole wardrobe is still on the ground as I tried on 1000 cases. To me then this blouse is again invaded. I had a few days ago I bought at Zara for 9.99 € and thought "Why not?" And since we were on Formspring.me asked yourself if we can not even do such a post, I took the opportunity immediately and pictures made. I still have 2 more interviews and in which of course I will put something else and it will show you, of course. For one I have already a plan: Grey Treggins, Pimkie Schnürboots, mottled white shirt, lots of silver chains, red blazer and black cloth:)
Man to stand out these days easy, especially in this profession. On Wednesday, I already had a job interview and I asked why I was invited. I was told that my application is noticed simply because I did not in the 0815-style I designed and had made a special photo of me what Valerie has sometimes made by me. That made me very happy.
from someone else but I got a rejection, but she told me that she liked my job very well.




Well, we come even to the more exciting part: what had I now? :)




Haha, sorry for the grimace! : D And actually you have the bra no longer seen, because I was a T-shirt had drawn underneath;)


Blouse: ZARA / Rock H & M / Shoes: Pimkie / Bangles + Ring + Earrings: Primark


So, I hope the post was at least somewhat helpful, if now is due soon with you an interview and I wish you a nice weekend.
LG Lydia <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment