Tuesday, February 16, 2010

44 Khz Ultrasonic Transducer

IKEA guess instead of H & M

Helau dear ones!

Unfortunately, I can show you any new achievements in this post my last purchases, I am currently located in a so-called anti- Shopping .

addition, I create my entire room just new and there probably is flowing inside my whole salary for the next few months. I'll surely the next few weeks or months that a or purchase any part, however, please expect a lot of shopping on my part not post it;) Just so you do not you wonder ...

Currently I spend much time in IKEA, Hornbach or media market rather than at H & M, ZARA and co. This is also reflected in the surf the Internet again rumzuklicken, rather than on fashion blogs, I click at the moment rum "Beautiful stay" . You see, I am in total fever;)


dress: Primark / shell: C & A / Case: Mueller / boots: Deichmann / Loop Scarf: H & M
Thanks ❤ my photographer
@ LOOK BOOK!

Otherwise, I hope you all had a great Valentine's day, and all made good by the carnival since. My Valentine's day was beautiful and equipped with plenty of roses. The carnival was associated with slightly too much alcohol, but I survived it;)

hand kisses,

Valentina

0 comments:

Post a Comment