Friday, February 12, 2010

M Jak MiŁoŚĆ

ONE OF MY BIGGEST ADDICTIONS ... i.

BOAH!
last weekend! I'm shallow. And I must work tomorrow again ... Life is kind of exhausting, but this school, I have to (measure of the consortium, as I was writing job applications and learn how you do it right, etc!) like me. As I write at least applications and do not leave me distracted as easily as at home. Today I have written all 8 candidates and send, then another e-mail and I have been personally:) Something like totally motivated and once you get the hang of, is all by itself:) And I especially from people my Course not understand the sitting around seven hours there and just mess around and make surfing the Internet. Is to me but not care, I think first only to me, although I am a very helpful person and where all would like to extend the helping hand;)

But now to the point:)
I do not know if you have noticed it, but I was last Saturday at Primark and shopping in general in London with my boyfriend. But this time I want to not show the whole yield at once, but they are divided into categories:) This time it's about my biggest passion, which has developed innterhalb no time ... CHAINS, CHAINS AND CHAIN AGAIN!

These are my achievements on chains from the last week:)


Accessorize. I wanted to have for so long and now I have finally overcome (in prices is also really hard!) And they can go home with me <3


Primark, 1 €. We're all on multi-chain and the thing with the leather or fabric ribbon through the chain links. Of course, they had to!


This one, I have to ertauscht clothes roundabout, to be exact, I have exchanged with the lovely Anna :)


Primark also seen, and immediately in love. But only at the 3rd Walk through the store: D


This wonderful chain hung at Accessorize in the sale, for 2.35 €. In one thousandth of a second it was decided that they can accompany me to my home.


These beetles chain that I wanted to have a long time, I also discovered in her clothes Anna centrifugal profile and we have replaced them as well! :)


My heart began to race, my breathing got faster, my eyes began to shine on. It was love at first sight and without that I appreciated the price of a glance, this wonderful chain also landed in my jewelry repertoire. Also Accessorize.


And last, the Body Chain chain H & M. I am fully convinced, and find such chains absolutely TOP! And then you can also transform into a multi multi multi-chain chain :) (At the golden version, I'm still waiting for over a month, I wait that is already on this stupid order>: (


So, I hope you all had a good week and can now relax for the weekend! . Start On Sunday I go eat with my friend, I am Wednesday (anniversary) work, unfortunately, had to because I have not found a replacement, and so we get to that. We go to the Mongols and beat us at the buffet with rice, noodles, veg and fully, especially with seafood and fish the belly:) Have you

weekend was planned special

In this sense,
greetings - Lydia <3

? PS: Today was again what you by mail, hihihihihihihihihihi:>

0 comments:

Post a Comment