Friday, February 26, 2010

Yellow Cervical Fluid

transformed.

Good morning everybody!

Today, there are times no new journal entry for the late hours of the day. My friend now has exceptional work on a Saturday and thus early out of bed because I am of course also become like wax:)

Later it goes to the furniture store and I did not expect my money for beautiful decorative item or greater. This weekend will be mixed the paint for my room and I'm really excited about how she does so on the wall. And since I promised you to show now and then a few pictures ...


... is the first picture, my new wallpaper . This of course I will not paper at all my walls, that they would probably get eye cancer: P
Otherwise, I am currently heavily in search of a new lamp for my bedroom area. This, of course, I first looked at IKEA and my choice will probably fall on this lamp here:



At the moment, these are the only (more or less) pictures of my room. When it is finished completely, I turn to you extra for a video. Continues for a good while:)
And soon it is for me to the hairdresser, not only the room but I will transform my hair. Changes sometimes do good!

To bring something purely diversified, sometimes with glasses:)

Blazer: New York / dress: H & M by Sonia Ryki / belt: vintage / Shoes: Primark
@ LOOK BOOK!



Adieu!

Valentina

0 comments:

Post a Comment