Sunday, March 7, 2010

Itching After A Brazilian

The weekend is always so quick to, but ...

... I look forward tomorrow to work my to-do list because I really my would make equivalent, and just doing everything for it:) rumtelefonieren I have to prepare the application forms and then I'm just waiting on the signed documents from my work placement for the 1-year internship:)

Today was again really good weather and I was outside and have a few pictures with the outfit that I wore yesterday, when I was in Frankfurt:) At this point I would again Sabie of WALKING ON HEELS and greet Laura, with whom I spent the day yesterday in Frankfurt. Very sweet and affectionate girl!


scarf: H & M / Skirt: Zara / T-Shirt: H & M / Shoes: Pimkie / chains: Primark and H & M / Cardigan: about clothes gyro / Ring: H & M / Bag: H & M


And if you like my outfit, I would ask you HERE for me to liken for who to 31.03. (As is the way, the deadline for the two schools where I sign up and I panic that my applications arrive somehow for some reason : S) has the most Likes, the chance of a H & M or Promod voucher has:>

So, now I have to work and my friend this evening at Mario Barth ... Yes, I know. I'm envious. I wish you a nice rest weekend and a super start to your week:)

LG <3
Lydia <3

PS: We had planned the 1000 readers post competition, but we could not even decide on a task for you;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment