Monday, March 22, 2010

Dark Brown Hair Color With Violet

please sign here once.

Hello dear ones!

As to my personal blog may have noticed, today I had a very special day. I was allowed my employment sign and work from the 1 April as a media designer. I certainly do not like car because I had to correct earlier problems. But today I put a long distance back alone and was incredibly proud of myself that everything went so well. Maybe someone knows the feeling of you:)

In my last post I told you about my tattoo told (thanks to all the reviews) and the fact that I'm going with my friend in Frankfurt!. We were in Frankfurt and I have some things in ershoppt Primark , this I will show you the dates yet! Some have asked what I want to let me stand exactly as it not 100% the motive was. THE perfect spring I have found yet, but it will definitely be a spring with a saying / quote. Take a look! On 10.4 I have an appointment to discuss & at 4.29 is the big day on the stand. Wish me luck! pictures I post of course, still, no question:)

Today I wanted to actually spamming you with outfits for a job interview, but this time has not fully executed hit and I had "just" a normal outfit of the week. The other outfits come, I promise! :)


dress: H & M / Jackets: New York / Bag: C & A / Boots: Goertz


nail lacquer: Catrice / chain H & M / Ring: SIX

Thigh High Socks: H & M (London)


& this wonderful perfume I have done over the weekend:)

Dior - Miss Dior Cherie

Bye, Bye ...

Valentina



She was always like a feather in the air
I never knew if she was flying or falling
she was always like a feather in my life.

I hope she flies ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment