Thursday, March 25, 2010

Notebook Mouse 5000 Pin

merci.

Good evening, my dear:)

Just before Christmas we smell ourselves from the cult English brand Desigual two garments search for the latest collection. Lydia has chosen two cases for your friend and I went for a coat and a dress.

Promt came also the items to us fluttered home full of excitement and we could unpack the great parts. Actually, the images should come much earlier, I know! However, there was no time or has simply forgotten.
Im Sorry!

Today I did not forget about it and I show pride my two garments Desigual:







OUTFIT

shirt, skirt, shoes, Cardigan H & M / Chain & Bracelet: Primark / Blazers: New York

DETAIL





The Sun has just hidden and I am the same with my Darling cooking. Then I search the internet for my new LCD TV soon, one from LG it should be. And I will order next week I know ...

Has anyone of you may have a LG and I can give some feedback on this? :)

I wish you all a great Thursday!

Tschüsssiiii!

Valentina

0 comments:

Post a Comment