Monday, March 15, 2010

Breast Enlargement By Diane35

poverty focus.

Hallööllleee!

Somehow spring has not yet reached us, and thus remains a no choice further than to spend time at home. This weekend was again lousy weather and thus have my friend and I stayed in bed and watched DVD's, cooking and visits to the sauna. This weekend a trip to Frankfurt made. Not only for shopping, but to leave to make an appointment with the tattooist. For over 1 1 / 2 years I would like to have my tattoo, and now it's time.

What I want to stab me leave? I have already touched up last year in Photoshop:


The image is not 100% what I want you to pierce me. But now I've taken all my courage together and am going on the weekend can make an appointment, someone already had experience with tattoos on the wrist? :) Otherwise, take my anti

Shopping phase to an end and I have some money again last week with a "No Name - Download and left this morning made a major order with H & M ...




Otherwise I wish you a great week and do not forget our raffle : !)

Hugs & Kisses ...

Valentina

0 comments:

Post a Comment