Friday, April 30, 2010

Shooting Places Of Tarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chasma

sickly way.

Good evening everybody!

I'm lying just to the couch of my parents show some look to VOX, and drink a cup of tea! I would rather sit outside in the garden and drink a smoothie. But neinnnn! I the middle of the spring'm sick: ( I have two days amazing (okay, incredibly is somewhat exaggerated. P is) sore throat, headache and my nose seems I had a week probably but attracted little too breezy, the wind is probably still a bit cold.

I just wanted today to bring an outfit photo, but I look like a half zombie. A straightforward with scruffy trousers, XXL scarf and my super glasses. This weekend I am going to bombard you and himself around, but something with fashion:)

Many of you have asked me how much is going to travel to Thailand . can I will not publish the exact price, but I can tell you the lie of the flight per person at about 600-800 €. In addition of course, the hotel, depending on the area and length of the trip will cost a different amount, I would say approximately 20-35 € per night) was

As mentioned before, I at last week's Frisuer, have now slightly reddish hair and it is a good bit of the required length to come as my tips were very broken and had my hair so much shine. The picture is a bit stupid, but better than nothing;)

Wish you have a nice weekend ...

Kisses:)


Just for fun ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment