Monday, May 3, 2010

Best Gays At Abu Dhabi

momomomonday.

Hello my friends:)

This weekend was very relaxed. I did not go on Saturday exceptional work and thus had the whole weekend off. However, I was a bit mess with my illness, came to the "normal" cold add in my dizziness and headache. My friend and I were then in bed, just have a pulled a few movies and ate pizza. Today I wanted to go to work as usual, but I am just a precaution to check to Uncle Doc. This morning I was right once the whole week sick leave, and sent me to the ENT doctor. This nice gentleman stated that I was probably allergic to something and I respond first an allergy test date written. I'm curious what comes out ... Two hours later I had all 4 recipes for the lady in the pharmacy and am on some tablets, sprays, vitamins, etc. pp. richer. So much for my current medical history;)

Until I have just a bit on Amazon and co. rumgesurft and for the right camcorder for me and our trip to Thailand looking for. I do not want "normal" camcorders, but one with which you can also record something under water. And I'm already last week acquired a new Kodak's Sports Camcorder :) Now I have all the videos taken purely on YouTube and read the reviews and decided for him. Once I have ordered him to me, make me clean some times you test videos. June is expected to order as I will not use him before great anyway.

Otherwise, here the promised Outfit:

Jackets: New York / blouse: New York / Pants: No Name



NEW - Tchibo

H & M

Deichmann

Tschüsssiii!

Valentina

0 comments:

Post a Comment