Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Simi Garewal Bathing Scene In Mera Naam Jokar

Hi, Marilyn Monroe!

Hallöööle!

Grade I sit comfortably in bed, and respond to emails. Yesterday I got a very nice blogger 'ne has really long mail (thanks again!) reports on her experiences in Thailand holiday. It has given me total anticipation for this country and on our vacation. After I read my friend's mail, he said to me: "The way I see it, you'll probably take a XXL case and very little clothing;) RIGHT! shopping in Thailand is likely to be really great. There are many markets and shops where really nice things from Young designers are sold for little money. It is as well known that H & M and co. produce their goods in China for example, or can shop there. Despite the anticipation of Thailand, it is possibly this or next Friday to Primark . However, I will there make as little money as possible:)

Blazer: Vintage / chain H & M / Shoes: Deichmann / Rock: H & M / shell: H & M

Look Book!





The last two pictures you ever put before the next post :)
I wanted this post already filled with the contents, but It was not possible in time. A reader asked me if I can point to the dress from H & M some combinations. As well some of that dress have (there are also in pink) , I felt this proposal is very good;)

soon,

Valentina

0 comments:

Post a Comment