Friday, April 23, 2010

Models For Dracula Jobs

transferred.

Halliihallooo!

Yes, to get equal time to the title of the entry:
We DO NOT fly to Egypt.


After I typed the last entry, we wanted the cruise online book to Egypt. Unfortunately, our preferred date was already sold out, as we had seen the offer days before. Then we have searched for a new Egypt travel alternative, and were either too expensive, deals with horrible hotel (thanks to Holidaycheck.de !) Or other small items. After I have advised friends and work colleagues from Egypt, we have been looking for another destination. I know that everyone makes different experiences, but we have now decided to THAILAND.

few days later, it was for us both to the travel agency and it was posted. From 1.07 to 14:07 it is for us to Khao Lak and then we make a 3-day stop in Bangkok:) That is, about half a month's white beach and chill out at the sea ....




I wanted to present you my H & M Stuff, but some things in growing. Im sorry ... Grade I still thought "Hmm .. should I post this outfit is? Somehow nothing special ..." I hope you like it you still useable:) Is
a few days old ...








Top, Cardigan, Ring: H & M / Shoes: TW / Jeans : Pimkie

I've been Twittering on Twitter, that yesterday I was at the hairdresser. New color and new cut, the pictures will come soon:)

nice weekend and a good night!

Valentina

0 comments:

Post a Comment