Monday, April 12, 2010

Should Write Wedding Card

ALL IN.

Good evening, my dear:)
could
Last week I got myself totally as I could crank up the music in the car and crank the windows down. And what about today? rain!

This week should totally be rainy and cold, but that happens to the spring. But I could look forward even more than I have today decided together with my friend book a trip. For both of us it's for 14 days in July, after Egypt. The first seven days we will take a Nile cruise and may look at the temples and pyramids of Egypt. The remaining days, it is chilling in the hotel, swimming and diving in the sea, make Quad tours and much more. All 5 star and all inclusive! :> Was anyone of you ever been to Hurghada ?

You do not know how much I'm looking forward to July, particularly on our common holiday.

few weeks ago I visited Primark and you would not deprive these little shopping. In addition, another H & M has arrived ordering me up but more in the next post:)


Not from Primark, but by H M. A gift from my favorite:)

now goes for I eat and then watch a film together and much too late to sleep:) I wish you a nice and relaxing evening.

Valentina

0 comments:

Post a Comment