Sunday, March 6, 2011

Some Plats For Long Hairs

trampoline with safety net of Hudora 1 year old!

trampoline with safety net of Hudora 1 year old:
My daughter had last year in May a trampoline wanted for his birthday. We have also bought her, but unfortunately not in the right size! She wanted a whole for their friends!
There was the birthday in the bucket! : O (

since she has birthday soon, we will start another attempt but the present one, have offered here trampoline room again! ! Make My daughter sucks the whole time that I should sell it! And I am in grad attack.

So, who is still looking for a late model trampoline at an affordable price, here has the opportunity to do so!

The trampoline is weather sealed and stood the whole time out there. It was cleaned regularly by me. (Leaves / snow away)

The trampoline is to be collected in birch heath or organized sending it! 'm Also happy to receive up to 20 km!
price: 60 EUR

0 comments:

Post a Comment