Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How To Upload An Ecard

It clears the sea, the sun

Deletes the sea from the sun,
Cooling is moonlight awakens
The golden eagle leaves his house
Tired of the silver swan the night.
whisper Kahne glistens on the waves Run,
Quiet comes the wind the strings,
Love draws on her sails, longing
the rudder out safely.

Now I rest silent in my heart, Sure to fluctuating waves
hall,
will sing you a lullaby
hissing, the undulating nature.
kissing the shaft neck touches the wind,
darling, let me on the cheek, And
dream that your little boat I lind
through life guide '.

weighs How softly the light Kahn,
love, with your sweet load
As he pulls his car shell, a pearl handled
The gem.
Oh, that my arm was the trusted shell ',
The enclosed up all the time!
with my rudder does the sea,
darling, my arm is ready for you.

(Silcher)

0 comments:

Post a Comment